Mark T. Riefer
Mark is Founder and President of Clear Money Path. With over 30 years of experience, he specializes in Investment Management, Financial and Estate Planning, and Qualified Retirement Plans.
Mark graduated cum laude from Bowling Green State University, and his initial industry experience involved nine years with Merrill Lynch followed by ten years as Associate Vice President and Branch Manager with A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc. He received business development awards while at each firm, and his clients took notice. Today, well over 95% of his clients entrust him with the majority or all of their investment assets.
With extensive experience in the values-based investing field, Mark has served several times as a panelist for the Kingdom Advisors National Conference, and the Christian Investment Forum. A Certified Kingdom Advisor™, he also hosts the monthly investment strategy program Buy, Sell, or Hold at the Clear Money Path YouTube channel. Mark holds the Series 65 as an RIA Representative, and insurance licenses for life, health, and variable annuities.
Mark is actively involved in the community, having served on several boards including the Rolla Kiwanis Club, the Phelps County Regional Healthcare Foundation, the Rolla Area Chamber of Commerce, and Rolla Bible Church. He has volunteered in local live theatre productions, as well as The Boy Scouts of America, and the Rolla Youth Baseball, Basketball, and Football programs. Mark and his wife Kelly reside in Rolla, Missouri and are blessed with seven children, and four grandchildren! He enjoys time with family and friends, Bible study, sports, yardwork, and grilling.
Get to know Mark
- Favorite Food: grilled burgers and shrimp
- Favorite quote: “I am the Way the Truth and the Life.” – Jesus of Nazareth
- Best piece of financial/business advice received: Spend Less Than You Make.
- Favorite holiday: Easter
- Favorite movie: Chariots of Fire
- Hidden talent: former member of a barbershop quartet
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Jesus
- What motivates you? Honoring God
- Place you’d most like to visit: Augusta, GA Master’s Golf Tournament
- Favorite book: Bible
- Something on your bucket list: See my kids on their own.
- Biggest accomplishment: 33 years of marriage