Luna Veruschka Figueroa
Director of Onboarding
Luna is committed to outstanding customer service, and brings a wealth of experience and expertise to her position. Her background and skill set enable her to efficiently serve our clients in a timely, professional, and personable manner.
Luna joined our team in October 2021 as the Director of Onboarding, and is responsible for forging strong client relationships by providing support during account setup and beyond.
Luna holds a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Human Resources Development, and prior to joining Clear Money Path, she served as a Major in the Air National Guard (retired) as an Operations Analyst. She is also a home school Mom, an active volunteer with her church’s women’s and youth ministries, and a volunteer and actress with local community theatre.
Luna and her husband Gary married in 2008 and have been blessed ever since. In her spare time, she enjoys swimming, crochet, and learning new languages (she speaks 3!).
Get to know Luna
- Favorite Food: Avocados
- Favorite quote: “Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:23”
- Best piece of financial advice received: “Tithe first”
- Favorite holiday: “Thanksgiving”
- What motivates you: “Good relationships”
- Place you’d most like to visit: “The Grand Canyon”
- Something on your bucket list: “To see my homeschooled daughter graduate high school”
- Biggest accomplishment: “Retiring after 24 years of military service”
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” (3 John 1:2 ESV)