Executive Administrative Assistant
Joy joined the Clear Money Path team in March of 2022. She brings her love for Rolla and passion for great client services together to ensure every person who works with Clear Money Path feels cared for. With great attention to detail, Joy helps our team provide timely, effective service to all our clients.
Prior to joining Clear Money Path, Joy graduated from Missouri Science and Technology with a Bachelors in Applied Mathematics. She actively volunteers as a choreographer for Fine Linen, a local community theatre. Joy also enjoys baking for a coffee shop and bakery.
Joy loves spending time with Justin, her husband, and living life with him here in Rolla. She also enjoys cooking and grilling, painting, playing the piano, spending time with family, and traveling around the country with her husband.
Get to know Joy
- Favorite Food: Steak and potatoes
- Best piece of financial advice received: Don’t buy things you can’t afford.
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Favorite movie genre: Action
- What motivates you: To-do lists
- Place you’d most like to visit: Anywhere with magnificent nature.
- Something on your bucket list: Learn how to tandem drift