Josh joins Clear Money Path as Vice President of Investments. He brings almost a decade of experience in finances to the team, much of that gained at Freestate Advisors where he sat on the investment committee, advising and supporting portfolio construction and security selection. Josh is a CFA® charterholder and member of the CFA Society of Kansas City.
A graduate of the University of Kansas, Josh now lives in Overland Park with his wife, Rachel, and baby daughter, Ruth. He’s passionate about seeing the gospel saturate Kansas City and is part of the Share the Hope network, a collective of micro churches made up of individuals who were from the incarcerated and addiction communities.
Get to know Josh
- Favorite Quote: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” -Isaiah 43:1
- Best piece of financial/business advice: Commit your works to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Favorite movie: Space Jam
- What motivates you? Seeing the earth filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
- Place you’d most like to visit: Serengeti National Park
- Something on your bucket list: take the Gospel to an unreached people group