Jo Ann Davidson
Executive Administrative Assistant
Jo Ann brings a wealth of administrative experience and expertise to her position as Executive Administrative Assistant at Clear Money Path. She efficiently serves clients by providing timely, professional, and personable customer service.
Jo Ann joined the Clear Money Path team in July of 2015, and continually enhances our structure with her dedicated client focus. Jo Ann provides clarity in a complicated industry, and makes our clients’ lives easier from appointment scheduling, to new account set up, to resolving questions quickly and to satisfaction.
Prior to joining Clear Money Path, Jo Ann was a stay-at-home mom and active volunteer with local community theatre, Summer Reading Program, and church camps. She was an inaugural member of the St. James Library board, and she currently serves as the Treasurer for Days of Hope Ministries and the St. James Senior Citizen’s Corporation. She is also a skilled seamstress for the local theatre.
Jo Ann and her husband Joe have been happily married since 1994. They have two adult sons and reside in St. James, Missouri with their spoiled pug, Pete. In her spare time, she enjoys discovering treasures at garage sales and thrift stores, and enjoys quilting and family genealogy.
Get to know Jo Ann
- Favorite Food: Chocolate
- Favorite quote: “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8
- Best piece of financial advice received: “Live debt-free.”
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- What motivates you: Deadlines
- Place you’d most like to visit: “A tropical island in the winter – for the WHOLE winter.”
- Something on your bucket list: “To finish all the remodeling projects on our house.”
- Biggest accomplishment: “Homeschooling our two sons.”