Senior Branch Administrator
Whether establishing a new, or maintaining a long-time account with us, Amanda’s exceptional reliability breeds confidence into each step of our process. With over twenty-five years of experience in auditing, marketing, and office administration, she persistently delivers excellence and attention to detail, making our clients’ lives easier.
Prior to joining Clear Money Path, she served as part-time Deputy Clerk and Deputy Collector with the Phelps County Courthouse, after spending nine years as an Auditor with the Missouri Department of Mental Health and the Missouri Department of Social Services in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Amanda is an active volunteer with St. Patrick Catholic Church and has been a member of the Finance Committee. She served as Secretary of the Board of Directors for St. Patrick Catholic School and as Chairperson for their Annual Dinner Auction fundraiser (raising over $100,000 in the first two years!). She has been a member of the Rolla Gardeners Club and served as a member, along with her husband, on the Rolla Lion’s Club Carnival Committee. Amanda also served as the Co-Chairperson for the Annual Thomas Whitefield 3v3 Soccer Tournament.
Amanda and her husband Mark have four wonderful children, and are head over heels for their new grandson! She enjoys traveling, wine-tasting, reading, walking and hiking, cooking and baking, DIY home projects, hunting, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
Get to know Amanda
- Favorite Food: Italian
- Favorite quote: “Always remember… You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.” – Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
- Best piece of financial/business advice received: Spend less than you make
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Favorite movie genre: Romantic Comedies
- What motivates you? My family
- Place you’d most like to visit: South Pacific
- Something on your bucket list: Explore Italy top to bottom
- Biggest accomplishment: My kids